HOW TO JOIN
- As a new member, we will send you a Welcome Pack which includes your membership card, a brief history of the site, a detailed map of the area around the reservoir, directions to site and a list of recent bird sightings at Ogston.
- Access to three members only bird observation hides.
- Access to the Club’s own nature reserve – Jim Mart Nature Reserve (situated on Press Lane at Alton)
- Copy of our excellent Comprehensive Annual Bird Report for each year of your membership.
- Regular email updates about events at Ogston including Club Trips and on site volunteer work parties
- Invitation to join our Facebook and Flickr groups where you can share photographs of Ogston’s Wildlife and talk with other members
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
A membership year is from January 1st to December 31st.
Adult Single : £15
Joint : £20
( two applicants at the same address. Up to 2 supervised under 16’s can also visit free with a joint membership).
Please note – you can make an additional donation if you wish – every little helps!
15 Month for 12 Offer – join after October 1st and you’ll get the following year free!
To join – please click the link below and print off the Membership Form:
Download this following version, complete it in Word and simply email it to me at [email protected]
Membership forms are also available in the Public Hide in the West Car Park.
Pay by cheque or BACS.
Send your cheque or postal order (made payable to Ogston Bird Club) plus completed membership form if necessary to:-
Ogston Bird Club Membership Secretary
Steve Slack, 26 Bramble Way, Kilburn, Belper, Derbyshire, DE56 0LH
Pay by BACS.
Send your payment direct to our bank, details as follows –
Name of Account – Ogston Bird Club
Sort Code 77-74-18
HOW TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Post a cheque or pay by BACS as above – No need for a form unless your details have changed. A slip of paper in the envelope with your name and address or follow up a BACS payment with an email to let me know!
Telephone Steve Slack, Tel. 07599 845298 or E-mail for information.